Services & therapies
Our various treatments, therapies and services exceed even the highest demands and standard in the spa industry
Guidelines for all Spa Appointments:
– You may make an appointment if you are healthy and have not travelled outside of Manitoba in the last 14 days.
– Only the person requiring service is allowed to enter the Spa, unless assistance is required.
– Appointments have been staggered and stations have been reorganized to minimize contact between clients and to allow for social distancing, when needed.
– We’re no longer taking walk-ins to ensure our waiting area is safe and social distancing guidelines are followed.
– Beverage services and access to magazines is not permitted at this time.
– All guests and staff members are required to wear masks. If you do not have your own we will provide one.
– Please wash, or sanitize your hands and sanitize any device you plan to use while in the spa upon arrival.
Due to a significant number of no show clients, we are implementing a 50% deposit upon bookings for any service over an hour. We understand this is not ideal for everyone, yet we cannot afford to lose any more time slots at this time. If we receive 24 hours notice of cancellation the funds will be left on your account for future booking. If we do not receive a cancellation at least 24 hours before scheduled appointment there will be no refund to the deposit. We hope everyone can understand our need to secure our time, which is both valuable and limited. Thank you!